Meet at Chehalem Cultural Center where your limousine awaits to sweep you away to picturesque Claygate Estate Vineyard. Greeting you will be a hand-selected team of exceptional professionals to inspire, energize and soothe you. Each of you will rotate through four private experiences:
• Personal posture, balance & core assessment with Renata Marsal of STUDIO ORIGIN. Renata is a Pilates Instructor who holds the rare and prestigious STOTT Pilates Comprehensive Rehabilitation Certification, and specializes in highly customized sessions.
• Massage with Valery Fitzgerald, Licensed Massage Therapist, offering Swedish, deep tissue, and sports massage.
• Personal style consultation with Stylist Jamie Steinfeld, who has styled women as diverse as Nike professional athletes to First Lady Michelle Obama, and whose work was recently featured in the cover story for Oregon Bride magazine.
• Customized Micro-Facial with Mary Beth MacNulty, an aesthetician specializing in custom facials to soothe, detoxify and protect the skin. Next, as a group, experience a restorative Pilates session of deep core connections, gently and effectively elongating the body.
Dine and Relax in Claygate’s perfect vineyard setting. Your table awaits complete with custom floral designs by the talented Airen Vandevoort of Lichen Floral Designs. Following lunch, Deb Clagett will personally lead you through a wine tasting, with each guest taking home a bottle from the Claygate Estate Winery, a bracelet by Susan Vandelinde, local jewelry artisan, and one of the custom floral creations, thereby extending the beauty of your day to your home.
DATE: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2015
Back by popular demand, this hoedown at the picturesque Claygate Estate Vineyards is known as the party of the valley and shouldn’t be missed by anyone who enjoys fabulous food, wonderful wine, beer and dancing in the moonlight. The evening kicks off with music by Big Ron Sabin. Indulge in a dinner prepared by Red Hills Market, known for using local ingredients to create unique, exquisite meals. Following this meal, it’s time to kick up your heels when the Drey Michaels Band begins playing music that is sure to get you out of your chair. While dining, dancing and drinking fine wine & beer make for a perfect evening; it doesn’t end there, this is a hoedown after all! Fun is the theme tonight and you’ll have plenty of it, learning how to rope and participating in a shooting contest. To commemorate all the fun, step into a photo scene set up just to capture you and your friends having a night to remember. Now, with proof!
DATE: SATURDAY, MAY 14, 2016
Domaine Serene’s little slice of paradise in the Dundee Hills is a sight to behold. The winery has had more than 85 wines rated 90 points or higher since its first vintage; most recently, the 2010 Evenstad Reserve was ranked #3 wine in the world by Wine Spectator. This beautifully appointed “home away from home” is the perfect place to start your adventures and is the ideal sanctuary at the end of a memorable day among the vines. The private hideaway on the winery grounds accommodates two couples for two nights. Concierge services available.
• Go behind the scenes for a private tour through the landmark five-level gravity flow winery and learn the intricacies of winemaking where guests will see first-hand how ultra-premium, hand-crafted boutique wine is made. After your tour, you will have a seated private tasting of the single vineyard offerings of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay in their beautiful cave.
• The guest house will be stocked with two bottles each of Domaine Serene Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, classic breakfast items, charcuterie and cheese to enjoy during your stay.
DATE: EXPIRATION MARCH 12, 2017
Bring up to 16 people to Red Hills Market in Dundee, Oregon for a private cooking class and a wine experience with two of our favorite local guys, Jody Kropf of Red Hills Market and Cody Wright of Purple Hands Winery.
You and your guests will arrive at the popular Red Hills Market and be welcomedwith appetizers and craft cocktails! You will be the “Chefs for the Night” alongsideJody who will teach you the tricks of rustic wood-fired cooking and beyond. As you prepare your meal, Cody Wright, son of Oregon wine pioneers Ken Wright and Corby Stonebraker-Soles, will pour and describe flights from his boutique Dundee Hills AVA winery Purple Hands Winery.
Each guest will take home a reusable custom designed bag filled with goodies.
DATE: SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2016 / 6PM-9PM
The Grand Tour is three days, two nights and focused on learning about the founding and current glory of the wine industry in the Chehalem Mountains from seven of its most important practitioners. There is also amazing food and even a bit of luxuriousrelaxation at Oregon’s most esteemed resort
• Guests will arrive at the The Allison Inn & Spa on the evening of Friday, March 18 and will have dinner nearby at their leisure.
• Next morning, after a complimentary breakfast at The Allison, a luxury van will take the group to Raptor Ridge Winery for a tour and tasting with the owners, Scott and Annie Shull.
• The couples will join David Adelsheim at Adelsheim Vineyard for lunch prepared by winery chef, Amy Griffith.• In the afternoon, the group will tour and taste at REX HILL Winery with owner/winemaker Sam Tannahill.
• The final stop is J.K. Carriere, where winemaker Jim Prosser will open the curtain on his winemaking magic.
• The group will return to The Allison to prepare for the evening. The couples willassemble in the Springbrook Room at JORY for a spectacular multi-course dinnerprepared by award-winning Chef Suny Jin. They will be joined by Maria Ponzi of Ponzi Vineyards, Harry Peterson-Nedry of Chehalem Winery, and Josh Bergström of Bergström Wines, who will share appropriate wines to accompany each course.
• Sunday, after a complimentary brunch at The Allison, the couples are free to make their own plans, which might include a visit to the Allison’s Spa with 25% discount on spa services (advanced reservations needed), a tour of the more than 500 original works of art throughout The Allison and/or a visit to a favorite winery.
DATE: FRIDAY, MARCH 18, DEPARTING ON SUNDAY, MARCH 20, 2016
LUXURY VACATION ON WORLD-RENOWNED POIPU BEACH, KAUAI
Six days / five nights at the beautiful Sheraton Kauai Resort.The winner of this fantastic package will be headed to one of the most beautifuland spectacular islands in the world, Kauai.From the magnificent Napali coast to the Waimea Canyon, Kauai offers nonstopadventure and scenic beauty like no other Hawaiian island. You will discover Kauai’swealth of golden sand beaches, cascading waterfalls, tropical rain forests, spectacularcanyons, miles of winding rivers and the Napali Coast’s sea-cliffs. The trip includes 6 days / 5 nights at the Sheraton Kauai, which underwent a multi-million dollar renovation, and happens to be located in sunny Poipu, featuring some of the best swimmable beaches, and providing a terrific base for sightseeing the island.
6 days/ 5 nights Sheraton Kauai, garden view room with a complimentary upgrade to oceanfront room at time of reservation.
Mid size car rental entire time$100 coupon towards a helicopter ride with Sunshine Helicopters.
One full day in your own poolside cabana.
Map of Kauai & list of tips and advice for how to maximize your stay.
$500 Prepaid Visa Gift Card to assist with travel expenses.
BLACK-OUT DATES: 12/16/2015 - 1/10/2016 AND ALL MAJOR HOLIDAYS.
Based upon availability and MUST book the package as soon as possible after event.
DATES: EXPIRATION SEPTEMBER 12, 2016
Twenty-five years ago, Don and Wendy Lange founded their winery in the Dundee Hills of Oregon’s northern Willamette Valley. The year 1987 marked the Langes’ firstvintage and consisted of the three varietals they embrace today: Pinot Noir, PinotGris, and Chardonnay. Jesse Lange, Don’s son, joined the winemaking team in2004, continuing the legacy of Lange Estate.Jesse will take you back to where the passion for Pinot began with a tour of theLange Family’s favorite Santa Barbara area wineries and a much needed break forlunch. Enjoy bottles of Lange during your stay.Spend 3 nights at The Landsby, the newest and most innovative hotel in the SantaYnez Valley. This stunning 41-room boutique hotel offers warm hospitality andrefined, stylish accommodations. The Landsby features a clean contemporarydesign, with a hint of traditional Scandinavian aesthetic. Dine at Mad & Vin (food &wine in Danish) which overlooks the lovely courtyard garden and features seasonalingredients from the California Central Coast, with wine-country cuisine flavors.
3 night stay at The Landsby in the Santa Ynez Valley for one couple.
Dinner at Mad & Vin (at The Landsby).
Lange wine to enjoy during your stay.
A Saturday excursion with Jesse Lange — including lunch.
DATES: JANUARY 22-25, 2016
The Oregon Truffle Festival celebrates its 11th anniversary by bringing the popular walk-around dining gala to Oregon’s wine country. Oregon truffles will headline thisnight of unforgettable dishes prepared by a who’s who of regional chefs, each showcasingtwo dishes that put beautiful Oregon black and white truffles front and center. Join theworldwide culinary chorus now discovering Oregon truffles while savoring the best ofOregon beer, wine and spirits, and some great dance music.The weekend begins Friday afternoon with a welcome reception at Hotel Rose in Portland, followed by a shuttle to Newberg for Friday evening’s Shaved & Infused held at the Chehalem Cultural Center.After breakfast at the Chehalem Cultural Center, couples can choose one of the following Saturday experiences:
• Experience an authentic truffle hunt led by professional truffle hunters with their dogs, followed by an unforgettable winery luncheon featuring top culinary talent and foraged Oregon truffles. Held at unique Oregon winery venues, this is wine country immersion and winter truffle excursion at its most authentic.
• Gastronomes who choose this package will have a hands-on experience in cooking with Oregon truffles. The cooking class will be held at a wonderful winery venue with 2 guest chefs and includes a delicious lunch with wine pairings followed by an afternoon tour of Oregon wine country.
On Sunday, attend the Oregon Truffle Marketplace at the Chehalem Cultural Center.This package includes a 2 night stay at the elegant Lion’s Gate Inn located directlyacross the street from the Chehalem Cultural Center, the center of all the Truffle FestivalAction! Conveniently located in downtown Newberg within walking distance to manyof the area’s fine restaurants, tasting rooms, galleries and boutiques, it is the perfectlocation for up to four couples. There are four beautifully appointed suites with privatebaths plus a shared bath on the main floor.
DATES: JANUARY 22-24, 2016
Inspired by the highly desirable landscape painting hanging in the lobby of the Allison Inn & Spa, Romona Younquist’s “Hidden Barn” depicts James Frey’s (owner of Trisaetum Winery) picturesque barn tucked away in his coastal range vineyard property in McMinnville, Oregon.Thanks to the close relationship with ART Elements, the buyer of this painting will also receive a private tour of The Allison Inn & Spa art collection and Romona’s art studio in her beautiful Dundee home above the Four Graces Winery.
“We look forward to giving you a behind the scenes tour at these fabulous art destinations in Oregon Wine Country” said Loni Parrish, owner of ART Elements Gallery.
Tours to be scheduled through ART Elements Gallery on mutually agreed upon dates.
Michael G. Etzel of Beaux Freres and his partner, Carey Critchlow, are hosting an intimate dinner for three couples at their sophisticated home designed by renowned architect, James Cutler.A four course dinner will be prepared by Chef Colin Stafford who did his culinary studies and worked under Thomas Keller of the famous Napa Valley restaurant, The French Laundry.Mike and his sons, Jared, Mike D. and Nathan, will be hand selecting and pouringfine wines from Beaux Freres and Coattails to be paired with each course.
DATE: TO BE MUTUALLY AGREED UPON; NO LATER THAN MARCH 12, 2016